Wednesday 5 October 2011

Spring Hare

'Spring Hare'

Limited Edition Giclee print
(350 prints worldwide)

6 x 9 inches

£18.00 plus £2.00 post and packing

To purchase click here.











I drew this hare using a combination of coloured pencil and pan pastels on a smooth paper.
The original of the hare is available, if you're interested please email me for details.

I have been fascinated by hares for a long time but until recently only seen them far from home, mainly in Scotland and usually in the far distance.
However last spring I found a place about half an hour from home where there appears to be a thriving population. I'm hoping that I'll manage to get some photographs of them boxing next spring.
I did manage to get some action shots so another hare will be on the drawing board soon.